Updated: Jun 10
Starting Wednesday, May 20, Confessions will be held in the Church at the regular times: Wednesday 2:45-3:45 pm and Saturday 9:30-10:30 am.
According to the newest directives from the diocese, Confessions will not be held in the confessionals. In order to keep confessions private and allow for appropriate distancing, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Enter through the doors near the ramp on the north side of the Church
- Lines form along the north side aisle of the Church: for the front confession station, starting under the second station of the cross and spacing 6 feet apart to the back of the Church; for the back confession station, starting under the seventh station of the cross and spacing 6 feet apart toward the front of the Church.
- Priests will be hearing confessions behind screens on the south side of the Church, in the front and back corners
- Once you have been to confession, exit by moving through the south side aisle to the middle cross aisle, exiting out the doors you came in
- Please do not remain in the church to pray after confession, as we will not have staff for cleaning.